ONLINE SALES CONDITIONS
1) This website, including its Online Shop, is fully owned by Vinicom − Comércio e Distribuição de Bebidas, Lda (Vinicom) headquartered in Av. Praia da Vitória, nº5-1ºEsq, 1000-246 Lisboa, bearer of tax number 507002890 and registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Lisbon, dedicating itself to drinks distribution and trading. The purchase of any product on the website of Vinicom implies the acceptance of these Online Sales Conditions.
2) All alcoholic beverages available for sale on Vinicom Online Shop can only be purchased by people of legal drinking age in its country of residence. In case of doubt contact us.
3) The alcoholic beverages presented and available for sale on Vinicom Online Shop contain, in general, sulfites.
4) Vinicom reserves the right to modify, without prior notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented on: products, prices, commercial conditions and services. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the product subsequently delivered.
5) Vinicom may apply promotions on its Online Shop, namely through vouchers, which cannot be accumulated among themselves.
6) Despite Vinicom’s efforts, some products may have an inaccurate price, which is why Vinicom checks prices whenever processes orders. Consequently, the prices shown in the Online Shop are merely indicative and do not constitute a contractual proposal. If the effective price of the product is lower than the presented price, Vinicom will return the difference. If the price is higher, Vinicom will inform the Customer of such situation by email and await for its decision to accept the new price or cancel the order within 72 hours from the date the email was sent.
7) Under the Portuguese law, all prices are presented in euros (€) and include the respective VAT rates in force. The current VAT rates are 6% for Olive Oils, 13% for Wines, and 23% for Port Wines, Moscato, Cavas and Champagnes.
8) Vinicom makes available the following payment methods in its Online Shop: Bank Transfer, ATM Reference, MB Way, Credit Card and Paypal.
9) If an order cannot be satisfied in part or in full, the Customer will be immediately contacted by our Customer Support Services to find the most suitable solution. Orders will only be processed after payment is received, only the order itself does not constitute a product reservation.
10) To the product prices shown is added the shipping cost of each order, which costs 6€ per case to Mainland Portugal and 8€ per case to Mainland Spain. Delivery is free if the purchase is superior to €50 in Mainland Portugal. Shipping costs are indicated at checkout.
11) Usually, an order takes up to 4 working days to be delivered, in Mainland Portugal. The delivery deadline for orders can be longer in exceptional moments of great volume of orders (eg Christmas, Black Friday and other promotional actions, etc).
12) All orders made on Vinicom Online Shop have a maximum payment period of 48 hours. After this period, the order will be automatically canceled.
13) All products sent by Vinicom must be checked upon delivery. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return on the delivery note and immediately notify Vinicom.
14) Vinicom recognizes to all its Customers the right to terminate the contracts they enter into, allowing them to return products purchased within 14 days under the terms of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of February 14 and Decree-Law no. 82/2008 of May 20, and should contact Vinicom for this purpose. Only the return of products with no sign of misuse, complete with all its components and original packaging in perfect condition will be accepted.
15) All purchases made on Vinicom Online Shop are subject to Portuguese law. Any conflict or divergence in the interpretation of the Online Sale Conditions will be submitted to the competent Portuguese Court.
16) If the Customer resides outside of mainland Portugal, Vinicom informs that any judicial process must be initiated exclusively in the Portuguese Courts.
17) Under the terms and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of September 8, we inform you that the available ADR entity is CNIACC — Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo, with the following contacts:
Address: Rua D. Afonso Henriques, nº 1, 4700-030 Braga
Phone: +351 253 619 107
18) These Online Sale Conditions can be changed without prior notice, and should therefore be consulted before placing any order.
19) Promotions – Between 02/18/2021 and 02/29/2021, there will be several products properly marked with a discount in the Vinicom Online Shop with the mention of the old price and the new price. The promotion is limited to existing stock.